obmc-op-control-power_git.bb refactoring

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 06:49:03 AEDT 2022

> On Nov 10, 2022, at 5:41 PM, Andrew Jeffery <andrew at aj.id.au> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 11 Nov 2022, at 07:29, Andrew Geissler wrote:
>>
>> Here's what I'm thinking:
>>
>> Move these services to PSM and rename them as follows:
>> - op-power-start at .service -> phosphor-power-start at .service
>> - op-power-stop at .service -> phosphor-power-stop at .service
>
> This isn't terribly constructive but I feel like given s/op-/phosphor-/
> results in names like 'phosphor-power*' it's going to be confusing with
> respect to the existing phosphor-power subproject.

Yeah, good point. We have another naming convention on some service
files, “obmc”, so I’ve put that up instead of “phosphor” for the service
files in question.

Here’s all the reviews for anyone interested:
  https://gerrit.openbmc.org/q/topic:op-power-control-ref

Need to merge the phosphor-state-manager changes first and then
I can officially put the openbmc/openbmc changes up for review.