Request to add "meta-google/recipes-google/console/glome_git.bb" to auto bump

Brandon Kim brandonkim at google.com
Thu Jul 14 02:26:48 AEST 2022

Thanks for the insight, agreed on not using AUTOREV (which we don't
do, and thus why we had to manually bump a year's worth of change
here: https://gerrit.openbmc.org/c/openbmc/openbmc/+/55214) and I
guess it gets fuzzy on what the definition of a  "well-maintained open
source projects" is.

I'll see if I can figure out what the process of adding to Yocto / OE
meta-layer is.

Thanks,
Brandon