Add phosphor-fan configuration for the fan which added by dbus-sensor

Maheswara Kurapati (QUIC) quic_mkurapat at quicinc.com
Wed Jul 6 09:16:02 AEST 2022

Hi,

I want to monitor a fan based on its tach which is controlled by the pwm.  Came across the below earlier discussion on this topic which suggested to add two more configuration parameters "target_path", and an optional "sensor_path".  I did not find this code in the latest phosphor-fan-presence.  Not sure if different tag names are used for this purpose.  Can someone please let me know?
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2021-May/026253.html

Thank you
Mahesh