Ynt: (External) Re: Adding Inventory

Andrei Kartashev a.kartashev at yadro.com
Sat Aug 13 05:14:38 AEST 2022

I have no idea on what do you mean saying "added the CPU and DIMM
configuration files within the .yaml files", but I guess you are trying
to hardcode this information, which I believe not what ou actually
expect to get.
You probably should learn how the OpenBMC works inside. You can use
busctl tool for that.

Regarding compilation error of smbios-mdr daemon, I can say nothing
without knowing the issue. There should not be any special
configuration files for this smbios-mdr recipe but probably you trying
to build CPUInfo part of the recipe without having PECI library. You
likely should disable cpuinfo app.

--
Best regards,
Andrei Kartashev,