OTP-5: "OpenBMC TOF Proposal" Process

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Thu Oct 21 15:47:56 AEDT 2021

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 11:33:51PM -0500, Patrick Williams wrote:
> 2. Use the OTP template for the proposal type to write a draft proposal and send
>    a copy to the [OpenBMC mailing list][4] with the title "OTP-N: Title" and the
>    contents being the filled-in OTP template.

I am fully aware we do not have OTP templates yet.  Much like how PEP-1[1]
defines the PEP process and PEP-12[2] gives the templates themselves, we will
have the templates come about through a future OTP.

1. https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0001/
2. https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0012/

--
Patrick Williams