[External] Re: New test for patches in openbmc/openbmc

Lei YU mine260309 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 19:32:00 AEDT 2021

It's noticed that the `repotest` is enabled in CI and we got CI
failure due to node-manager's patch:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc/+/47673

I know the right way is to ask Intel to upstream the node-manager and
fix the issues we met.
But in reality it's not easy and it takes time for Intel to upstream a
repo (and it depends on Intel to decide whether or not to upstream)

@Ed Do we really want to reject such patches?