Question of Redfish PCIe

Spencer Ku (古世瑜) Spencer.Ku at quantatw.com
Wed Mar 24 19:45:19 AEDT 2021

Hi All,
We are interested in how to get PCIe relative info via redfish, like PCIeDevice, PCIeSlot and so on.

In my opinion, package “peci-pcie” is used to collect the PCIe info and filled them into the PCIe D-bus, after that the bmcweb can get relative info through the D-bus.
Then I look into the gerrit’s active patches and find that the D-bus interface is changed, and here are some example:

Original interface implement by peci-pcie:
xyz.openbmc_project.PCIe.Device

Current interface used in the patches:
xyz.openbmc_project.Inventory.Item.PCIeDevice
xyz.openbmc_project.Inventory.Item.PCIeSlot

Does it means that peci-pcie will be updated to cover the D-bus changes or I need to add the D-bus by myself under the xyz.openbmc_project.Inventory.Item?
Just want to know the current status of redfish PCIe, thanks!

Sincerely,
Spencer Ku