any in-progress Redfish TelemetryService enhancements?

George Liu liuxiwei1013 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:23:08 AEDT 2021

Hi, Wludzik, Brad:

Since we have some open-issues that need to rely on Telemetry service:
https://github.com/ibm-openbmc/dev/issues/2968
https://github.com/ibm-openbmc/dev/issues/2969

I want to make sure that Intel team will finish it by summer?
If it is, that is great, we will always focus on and participate in
the code-review.
Otherwise, as Brad said, we will come up with a proposal and report back here.

Thanks,
George Liu