any in-progress Redfish TelemetryService enhancements?

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Tue Mar 2 02:05:52 AEDT 2021

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 01:09:56PM +0100, Wludzik, Jozef wrote:
>Hi, "Append" is on the list of to dos and should be ready till summer
>(might be ready).

That's great!  Any chance you could you provide any hints on how you
expect it to be implemented - I'm not sure if I can wait that long to
get started.  I would like to make sure that if I start working on it,
it will have your approval from a high level view.  If you have not
given it any thought, no problem - I'll come up with a proposal and
report back here.