Redfish Event Service not working

Udupa.Ashwini ISV udupa.ashwini at inventec.com
Wed Mar 10 04:43:11 AEDT 2021

Hi,
I am trying to test redfish event service in OpenBmc.
I am running the Redfish Event Listener with config.ini as attached. I am trying with http connection.

I have "-Dinsecure-push-style-notification=enabled" in my bmcweb_%.bbappend to have http push style notification enabled.
But, I don't see event logs in the console of my Redfish event listener. I also don't see Events_.txt.
If I send test event through redfish, I see the event in my listener.

Can you please let me know what's wrong in my config.ini?
What kind of logs are captured in event listener? Do all redfish systems event log entries ( /redfish/v1/Systems/system/LogServices/EventLog/Entries) are seen?

Regards,
Ashwini