[OpenBMC]: Porting OpenBMC to a aarch64 SoC

wangmin at phytium.com.cn wangmin at phytium.com.cn
Fri Mar 5 14:45:35 AEDT 2021

Hi Joel,

I am sorry for my mistake, thank your correction. I had signed up to the
OpenBMC members list.

> I've moderated this one post through., but you will need to sign up to
the list for future posting.

I have a binary u-boot for the specific aarch64 SOC. However, I don't know how
to compile the u-boot together with kernel, initramfs into one image file. Are there
some manuals for compiling u-boot with kernel and intramfs?

> You are trying to build u-boot for the ASPEED platform. This will not work.

Gratefully thanks.