OpenBMC event logs in WebUI

Derick Montague Derick.Montague at ibm.com
Thu Mar 4 07:32:49 AEDT 2021

> Can you please let me know why there is System logs section in phosphor-webui and not in webui-vue?
  Also, what kind of events generate the System logs and event logs in phosphor-webui and event logs in webui-vue?

The system logs page was added by Intel, I believe. I believe there is a
setting when building the UI that determines which page is displayed for
logs. For webui-vue, we are simply getting the entries from the Event Log Log Services.

/redfish/v1/Systems/system/LogServices/EventLog/Entries