How about the performance of 2D enging in AST2400

Luke Chen luke_chen at aspeedtech.com
Fri Jul 30 13:31:57 AEST 2021

Hi Liu

AST2400 internal VGA is a 2D VGA, it does not support OpenGL.

And since AST2400 is for the server application, the 2D VGA is a basic VGA, not very powerful.
Thanks.

Best wishes

Luke Chen
(O) : +886-3-5751185
(M) : +886-935-592-892
4F, No.1,Sec. 3,Gongdao 5th Road, East Dist.,
Hsinchu City, 30069,Taiwan,R.O.C.