Security Working Group meeting - Wednesday July 21 - results

Joseph Reynolds jrey at linux.ibm.com
Thu Jul 22 05:49:11 AEST 2021

On 7/20/21 5:45 PM, Joseph Reynolds wrote:
> This is a reminder of the OpenBMC Security Working Group meeting
> scheduled for this Wednesday July 21 at 10:00am PDT.
>
> We'll discuss the following items on the agenda
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b7x9BaxsfcukQDqbvZsU2ehMq4xoJRQvLxxsDUWmAOI/edit>,
> and anything else that comes up:

Attended: James Mihm, Sorya Intel, Dhananjay Phadke, Dick Wilkins, Jiang
Zhang, Joseph Reynolds, mbhavsar, guptar (Ratan Gupta)

Bonus item 0: What support fore sOpenBMC have for mTLS client

DISCUSSION: See the Redfish APIs referenced below.  Redfish doesn’t
support mTLS, but BMCWeb does support mTLS.  Is there a supported
interface for the BMC admin to upload an mTLS client cert to the BMC?