Add the ExtendedVersion to MANIFEST file and os-release

Adriana Kobylak anoo at linux.ibm.com
Sat Jan 23 07:32:55 AEDT 2021

Hi Chanh,

I don’t see any issues. I’d say go ahead and submit the changes to add this new field to the MANIFEST and os-release, with a value set to an empty string as default, which can then be filled in as needed for different systems that want it. Then the bmc-code-mgmt repo can use this new info to create the Extended Version d-bus object.

Thanks.