add a new yaml interface definition

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Tue Jan 5 10:15:07 AEDT 2021

On Mon, Jan 04, 2021 at 11:05:18PM +0000, Mahesh Kurapati wrote:
> Hello Patrick,
>
> Thank you for the quick reply.  Step 3 fails.
>
>    3. `meson subprojects download`
>
> ixia at ubuntu:~/git/development/openbmc/build/fender/workspace/sources/phosphor-dbus-interfaces$ meson subprojects download
> Error during basic setup:

> [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/ixia/git/development/openbmc/build/fender/workspace/sources/phosphor-dbus-interfaces/download'

I'm guessing your Meson version is older than 0.49 then?  That is where
the 'download' subcommand was added according to:

https://mesonbuild.com/Subprojects.html#download-subprojects

Can you use 'pip' to install a newer one if your distro doesn't have a
newer version available?  The meson.build file in
phosphor-dbus-interfaces requires at least 0.54.1 anyhow, so there
aren't even instructions to otherwise download the subprojects using
meson's build flow (which is what happened before the 'download'
subcommand was added).

--
Patrick Williams