any in-progress Redfish TelemetryService enhancements?

Wludzik, Jozef jozef.wludzik at linux.intel.com
Wed Feb 24 23:09:56 AEDT 2021

Hi, "Append" is on the list of to dos and should be ready till summer
(might be ready). Other feature that are described by Redfish Telemetry
Model should be ready till the end of summer too -> triggers and
collection functions.

About the issue, the metric reading is not updated when there is no
update from the sensor dbus. To debug it best way to monitor the
PropertiesChanged signal from the service that implement the sensor. If
there is no signal from service than metric won't be updated. If there
is a signal, then Telemetry service has a regression.

I would be very glad for any feedback on telemetry, even filing a bug on
Telemetry sounds great. Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Jozef