Module develop issue

吳秉昌 wh800805 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 18:07:58 AEST 2021

Hi Andrew

Thanks you response! I already fixed the issue.
I download the linux source code form "https://github.com/openbmc/linux <https://github.com/openbmc/linux>”, and replace the kernel path on file "meta-aspeed/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-aspeed.inc”. Now I can build the out of tree module and install to my machine.

BR
Paul