Module develop issue

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Tue Aug 3 21:42:31 AEST 2021

On Mon, 2 Aug 2021, at 19:31, 吳秉昌 wrote:
> Hi teams
>
> Today, I try to install SDK, I can build and run "hello world”, but I
> still can’t build the hello-mod module.
> Please give me some suggestions. Many thanks!

I'm not aware of anyone else in the OpenBMC community developing kernel
modules this way, which might be why you haven't got many responses.

My approach is just to work on the kernel directly (i.e. clone the
kernel sources and add your code to the appropriate locations). Is this
something that you can try?

Andrew