asrock rack layer

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Wed Apr 28 11:24:16 AEST 2021

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 03:44:56AM +0000, Charlotte Li(李佳俐_ASRockRack) wrote:
>Hi Ed,
>
>Nice to know you!
>
>It seems X570D4U is not submitted by our team...
>https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc/+/40463
>
>Just curious, the developers listed in schedule A are Jeff and Leo, can someone else make contribution for ASRock Rack too?

Hi Charlotte

I can understand the confusion, but meta layers hosted in the OpenBMC
GitHub organization (github.com/openbmc) are *not* owned by the vendors
they are named after - they are owned by the entire OpenBMC community.
So to answer your question - yes, anyone can make a contribution to
meta-asrockrack.

thx - brad