Human readable POST code messages

Brad Chou bradc at hyvedesignsolutions.com
Wed Sep 30 21:07:24 AEST 2020

Hi,
Is it possible to implement an interface that decode each post code into a manful string ?
For example, if code 0x10 is mapped to "Power-on initialization of the host processor".
Then, in the  phosphor-dbus-interfaces/xyz/openbmc_project/State/Boot/PostCode.interface.yaml,
We have the GetPostCodes method, that can return the post codes "0x10".
Can we add another method GetPostCodesWithMessage to return the post code 0x10 and its human readable message "Power-on initialization of the host processor" ?

Thanks.