Inventory dbus to redfish mapping and debug

i.kononenko i.kononenko at yadro.com
Sun Sep 27 20:29:46 AEST 2020

Patrick,

I have same problem with the Processor redfish node. In our system we using entity-manager and dbus-sensors as mainline of managing physical system components.
At research  I was found some problem of business-logic in dbus-sensors and bmcweb:

* Bmcweb:redfish:cpudimm.hpp[1] - retrieving CPU info from dbus depend of CPU-core object which was not been created anyone service.
  This is originate the premise to adjust "TotalCoresEnable" to zero and Status->State to "absent"
* The main problem which raising the exception is lack of "present" and "functional" DBus-properties [2].

But, I was noticed, that at last revision of bmcweb this was be fixed. If problems is remained let me known -
I have number of patches which fixed this another context for our system implementation and I'm ready suggest it at gerrit changes.
Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/openbmc/bmcweb/blob/50626f4f1aaa02daae058617ce0c603874277322/redfish-core/lib/cpudimm.hpp#L197
[2] https://github.com/openbmc/bmcweb/blob/80789c8e769b7439d72787bd620f28ebd5b14235/redfish-core/lib/cpudimm.hpp#L169

--