Inventory dbus to redfish mapping and debug

Patrick Voelker Patrick_Voelker at phoenix.com
Sat Sep 26 09:42:28 AEST 2020

I'm trying to view my processor information that originates from SMBIOS.  I can see readable info on the dbus with this command:
busctl introspect xyz.openbmc_project.Smbios.MDR_V1 /xyz/openbmc_project/inventory/system/chassis/motherboard/cpu0

But if I ask redfish, I get an error (below.)  Can someone give me a pointer on how to debug this?  I'm having trouble finding what maps the redfish query to the dbus and what log file I can check to see more information about the error.

https://<host>/redfish/v1/Systems/system/Processors/cpu0

{
    "@odata.id": "/redfish/v1/Systems/system/Processors/cpu0",
    "@odata.type": "#Processor.v1_7_0.Processor",
    "error": {
        "@Message.ExtendedInfo": [
            {
                "@odata.type": "#Message.v1_0_0.Message",
                "Message": "The request failed due to an internal service error.  The service is still operational.",
                "MessageArgs": [],
                "MessageId": "Base.1.4.0.InternalError",
                "Resolution": "Resubmit the request.  If the problem persists, consider resetting the service.",
                "Severity": "Critical"
            }
        ],
        "code": "Base.1.4.0.InternalError",