Action: OpenBMC community messaging survey

krtaylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 05:48:22 AEST 2020

Hello everyone,

I am doing a survey. If you DO NOT use IRC, would you start
communicating regularly with the community if we used a different
messaging platform? Maybe some other reason?

I am not suggesting anything at the moment, just looking at ways to
remove any communication barriers and improve open designs and development.

If you DO NOT USE IRC regularly, please follow this link for a short
survey. It is completely anonymous and will remain open until 12:00pm
Central, Monday September 28th.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/33BVDR6

THANKS!

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)