Quanta requests to create a repo in OpenBMC github

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Fri Sep 18 01:29:12 AEST 2020

Would someone mind giving a 1-2 sentence explaination of what "sensor
margin values" are?  I'm certainly not a thermal control expert.

I don't care if there are multiple implementations of similar
functionality, but there is also work going on for a repository called
'phosphor-virtual-sensors'.  What little I could understand of
read-margin-temp's role seems to somewhat overlap with that effort.

--
Patrick Williams