Quanta requests to create a repo in OpenBMC github

Josh Lehan krellan at google.com
Thu Sep 17 15:37:14 AEST 2020

Yay, this is great to see. I have some bug fixes to read-margin-temp and
was just wondering how to contribute them. I'm really hoping this makes it
into OpenBMC. It's the perfect preprocessor for phosphor-pid-control, I
have found.

Josh

Josh Lehan | Software Engineer | krellan at google.com | +1 650-733-8941