Reorganisation of the openbmc-tools repo

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Thu Sep 17 13:49:26 AEST 2020

Hello,

I've pushed a series into gerrit that puts all the tools in their own
directories and then flattens the entire tree so that all tool directories are
in the root of the repository:

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/q/topic:%22reorg%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)

The current structure of directories of github usernames was a result of the
original merge process I went through to bring several people's individual
repos into one. I don't think its sensible to carry on with that structure.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Andrew