interest in a minimal image recipe

Khetan, Sharad sharad.khetan at intel.com
Wed Sep 16 06:58:00 AEST 2020

Hi Brad,

+1

I like the idea. We have a increasing number of repos and it will be good to have a model where users can pick the features/repos they want. I guess it will make OpenBMC offer a microservices model 😊. The challenge will of course be finding that right base / minimum configuration. That may change depending on device, usage, architecture.
It’s a good idea to start with the empty list and add from there.

Thanks,
-Sharad