Tioga Pass OpenBMC 2.8

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Wed Sep 16 05:12:07 AEST 2020

There is BMC_READY gpio which needs to be set by BMC before it can communicate with host, until this gpio is not set Host bios will keep waiting and will not boot completely.

On 9/15/20, 10:19 AM, "Patrick Voelker" <Patrick_Voelker at phoenix.com> wrote:

    The main issue I'm having is understanding the bare minimum requirements for BMC involvement in Tioga Pass power on.  I've found the recipe fb-powerctrl which sets a couple of GPIOs but beyond that I can't figure out how the BMC is enabling power on.  I'm missing something.

    Is this something you can help with?