Tioga Pass OpenBMC 2.8

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Wed Sep 16 05:07:10 AEST 2020

Honestly, I am not understanding how you want to control host power when bmc booted to u-boot only.
Please explain what is your requirement, do you want to change u-boot code?

Regards
-Vijay

    What would an application need to do to control power for the host?  Power control while in u-boot _should_ be as simple as enabling the power button passthrough.