Need update CI build config for new repo smbios-mdr.

Wang, Kuiying kuiying.wang at intel.com
Wed Sep 2 12:22:05 AEST 2020

Hi Williams,
I triggered a new build.
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/smbios-mdr/+/36011/

Thanks,
Kwin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Williams <patrick at stwcx.xyz>
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 12:24 AM
To: Wang, Kuiying <kuiying.wang at intel.com>
Cc: Brad Bishop <bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com>; openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org
Subject: Re: Need update CI build config for new repo smbios-mdr.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 01:45:17AM +0000, Wang, Kuiying wrote:
>  Hi Brad,
>  I am starting to enable the new repo smbios-mdr, but there is build
> failure.
>  CI build config need add below depends:
>  DEPENDS += " \
>      autoconf-archive-native \
>      boost \
>      systemd \
>      sdbusplus \
>      sdbusplus-native \
>      phosphor-dbus-interfaces \
>      phosphor-dbus-interfaces-native \
>      phosphor-logging \
>      libpeci \
>      i2c-tools \
>      "
>
>  https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/smbios-mdr/+/36011/
>

>  Thanks,
>  Kwin.

Hello Kwin.

Individual repository CI builds to not happen within the context of Yocto.  If you think there are some dependencies missing, you'll want to enhance the 'openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts' repository to include your additional dependencies.  In the repo-level CI path, we build Docker images that contain all the dependencies and build the repo-under-test within that.

Your Jenkins console log seems to have expired, so I can't tell exactly what is missing in your case.

--
Patrick Williams