With webui-vue Firmware version on Overview vs Hardware status BMC manager not always matching.

Bruce Mitchell Bruce_Mitchell at phoenix.com
Fri Oct 30 10:33:33 AEDT 2020

I have used Redfish-Service-Validator to inspect the Redfish elements for both Romulus and Phoenix.
Here are screen shots:
	Romulus - https://bmc-bruce.github.io/Romulus_Redfish-Service-Validator.png
	Phoenix - https://bmc-bruce.github.io/Phoenix_Redfish-Service-Validator.png

I am not seeing any real difference, other than the Version itself and arbitrary hashes.