Entity Manager ReScan Functionality

Rahul Kapoor rahulkapoor at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 28 13:30:20 AEDT 2020

Hi,

I have noticed that in its current state the entity manager ReScan function does not detect changes in the exposed configuration data unless the configuration name property in the JSON is changed. Is my understanding correct?
I am currently working around this by updating the Name property along with each object within the exposed data since Redfish bmcweb interface only reports objects associated with latest configuration. But I am sure there is a better way

-Rahul