[Announce] OpenBMC Discord Community

Andrei Kartashev a.kartashev at yadro.com
Fri Nov 20 18:31:23 AEDT 2020

Hi Patrick,

Is there a Matrix (Riot.IM) to Discord bridge configured (
https://matrix.org/docs/projects/bridge/matrix-appservice-discord)? Did
you try it? Can we connect Discord channel with IRC channel via the
bridge?
BTW, what was the problem with Matrix-To-IRC? I use it connect the
channel and it works fine to me.

PS: it may be also interesting option is gitter, which going to be
merged with matrix:
https://matrix.org/blog/2020/09/30/welcoming-gitter-to-matrix

--
Best regards,