Question for psusensor.

Ed Tanous edtanous at google.com
Thu Nov 5 06:23:23 AEDT 2020

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 11:09 PM Scron Chang (張仲延)
<Scron.Chang at quantatw.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I got a problem in creating json file for PSUSensor. Would you give me some suggestions for that?
>
>   It seems PSUSensor only support the ability to customize the scaling factor for each sensor. However, in our situation, we want some fields, like "gain" and "offset", in json to calibrate reading value. And I noticed this has been discussed in last year (https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2019-October/018718.html).
>
>   Thus, I wonder whether those fields would be implemented in the future ?

I have not seen any patches to do this at this time.  Feel free to put
one together, and I'd be happy to review it.

In the future, this question is relatively easy to answer yourself by
looking in gerrit at the open reviews for the repo in question:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/q/project:openbmc%252Fdbus-sensors+status:open