Question for psusensor.

Scron Chang (張仲延) Scron.Chang at quantatw.com
Wed Nov 4 18:09:11 AEDT 2020

Hi all,

  I got a problem in creating json file for PSUSensor. Would you give me some suggestions for that?

  It seems PSUSensor only support the ability to customize the scaling factor for each sensor. However, in our situation, we want some fields, like "gain" and "offset", in json to calibrate reading value. And I noticed this has been discussed in last year (https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2019-October/018718.html).

  Thus, I wonder whether those fields would be implemented in the future ?

Scron Chang
E-Mail  Scron.Chang at quantatw.com
Ext.    11936