Installing Windows Server 2019 from a remotely mounted ISO

Alexander Amelkin a.amelkin at yadro.com
Mon May 25 20:32:58 AEST 2020

Hi all!

We're trying to install Windows Server 2019 from an ISO image mounted as
remote media via OpenBMC WebUI.

The Windows installer boots, but then says that a media driver is missing.

Are there any hints on how to accomplish the task?

Attached is the screenshot of the message we get with Windows Server 2019.

With best regards,
Alexander.

P.S. We're using Intel-BMC version of OpenBMC for the task, but it looks
like the remote media part is more or less the same.