[OPENBMC] Bitbake error:Nothing RPROVIDES'virtual=p9-vcs-workaround'

Solon Fan Solon.Fan at flex.com
Thu Jun 11 18:58:59 AEST 2020

Hi,Joel!

I saw this.You are right!

Appreciate for your info. I will update my source to the latest later.

https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/commit/389a7046dffd70ef9ce1a5b0a7f5be3371c646a2

Kind Regards

Solon Fan
CCS Design BMC

4F, Bldg. 10, No. 3000 Longdong Ave.,
Pudong New District, Shanghai 201203, China
direct: +86 021 20821600 Ext 1402
mobile: +86 18606220885