回复: sensor disabled

周 远清 zhouyuanqing8 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 11 16:28:36 AEST 2020

Hi Patrick,

    The communication between BIOS and BMC is not yet available in my board.

    Ask another question, how is the value of sensor's eventdata1/2/3 updated? For example, the sensor “BootProgress”.

    When monitoring the value of a sensor changes, the openbmc code is updated first the value of sensor's eventdata1, or update the properties of xyz.openbmc_project.State.Boot.Progress.BootProgress first?

Thanks
Harley