Upstream Yocto Bringing in GCC 10

William Kennington wak at google.com
Wed Jun 3 09:02:33 AEST 2020

Yeah, I wrote some client binding code with async support a while back but
never wrote the generators for it. I can revive the lightweight futures and
sdeventplus changes that would make them more convenient to use for this
purpose.

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/q/topic:%22sdbus-client-types%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/q/topic:%22sdevent-async%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)