Infinite redirect.

Mike proclivis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 09:27:12 AEST 2020

Ed,

The repo is only config, but some of it could be moved into existing layers. Being new here, I’ll let someone with experience review it and guide me.

I still have yocto vertigo! All the loose coupling is crazy as bad as Verilog UVM test benches.

I’m longing for a good Haskel project where I feel more grounded 😀

Port 22 is a general linux login. 2200 should be a management console. It may require adding a new user. Running the console from a normal shell fails to. So I believe it is all an authentication or user setup issue.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone