Infinite redirect.

Ed Tanous ed at tanous.net
Tue Jul 28 09:11:30 AEST 2020

I had a reply to your other email in my drafts that I forgot to send.

-Ed

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 4:06 PM Mike <proclivis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ed,
>
> That fixed it.
>
> Committed to the repo below.
>
> Still fails to start the service without /var/log/redfish

Make sure you have this revert in your tree:
https://github.com/openbmc/bmcweb/commit/7f4eb5887f9a52a2832ee9b6e06749575903128a

If it still doesn't work, there's something that's a bigger problem
than I thought.

> Adding -DBMCWEB_ENABLE_REDFISH_DBUS_LOG=ON will fix it. Otherwise someone might consider modifying event_service_manager.hpp to create the file when missing.
>
>  I still can’t l ssh to port 2200, but my goal is to add pmbus sensors and the webui will do for that.

I thought by default we were on normal port 22, not 2200.  Maybe you
have a slightly different config.

> Anyone that wants to get raspberrypi4 running can use the repo below and it’s Readme. It will get it compiled and the webui up. Mainly is just working config files and a readme with every command I used including making the image.

If you are able, consider opening these as patches against
meta-phosphor to get it building again on mainline.  (note, I haven't
actually looked at the repo yet, but I suspect there were some recipe
edits?)