2.9 planning/progress docs?

Garrett, Mike (HPE Server Firmware) mike.garrett at hpe.com
Tue Jul 28 01:03:21 AEST 2020

Hello,

Is there a good place to find the 2.9 change list, both in progress and planned?  For instance, I noticed a lot of change occurring in the dbus-sensors repo, but I'd like to see what master plan is guiding these commits and when they are "done" for 2.9.  I know things might be more fluid than that, but if there is a doc, I'd like to keep an eye on it.

We have some patches for dbus-sensors specific to our platforms that are frequently being invalidated by updates upstream, and instead of constantly regenerating our patches, it would be nice to know when the upstream has accomplished its goals for 2.9 and we can regenerate our patches once.  We are still getting acquainted with the processes here.

Thanks,

Mike