dbus-sensors

Deng Tyler tyler.sabdon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 22:06:22 AEST 2020

Hi Jame:
    I am investigating and porting psusensor to my platform. I have a
question item 5.
>> 5. We have a case where a driver isn't loaded with power off, so somehow
>>    we still need the sensors to stay on D-Bus when off (and show them
>>    as not available).
>
> All sensors are on d-bus all the time, its based on the EM config.

I create 2 psu config, psu1 and psu2, in entityManager and booting my
system with 1 psu. There is only psu1 sensor object created in psusensor
service.
After inserting psu2 and the driver binding hwmon for psu2, psusensor
service don't create psu2 sensor object.
Does it work as design? or I need update dbus-sensor?
My dbus-sensor revision is "c140e2008b038b5fbf07aca0795b8030224eddd4".

Tyler

James Feist <james.feist at linux.intel.com> 於 2020年4月23日 週四 上午1:27寫道: