add multi-host support in the phosphor-post-code-manager

Manikandan manikandan.hcl.ers.epl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 02:21:10 AEST 2020

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 05:10:04PM +0000, Ren, Zhikui wrote:
> I would think that one process to handle all post-code is a cleaner design.

   Thanks Ren for comments.

   As Patrick mentioned on different hardware toplogy and hot-plug-able
   concept matches with our platform.

   As per my undersatnd on recent multi-host feature such as
   obmc-console, host-logger and x86-power-control implemented based on the multi-process.

   I will update design doc in Gerrit to discuss to further on single or multi-host approach.