Query regarding using the Redfish in OpenBMC

khader basha shaik shaikkhaderbasha601 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:48:49 AEST 2020

Hi Team,

I am newbiee to  Openbmc.  I want to view  the redfish/v1 (
https://10.xxx.xxx.xxx:8000/redfish/v1) contents in the browser .Could you
please guide me on what changes i need to so that i view the /redfish/v1/
content in the browser .

here are the steps i have followed:

   1. Clone OpenBMC project : git clone
   https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc.git in the server machine .
   2. Compile using the following command: TEMPLATECONF=meta-phosphor/conf
   . openbmc-env
   3. modify the following files:

   -  #build vi conf/local.conf   (modify the  line "-MACHINE??=qemuarm" "
   to    "-MACHINE??=raspberrypi3-64" "
   - #build vi conf/bblayer.conf (add the following line
"/home/khader<username>/openbmc/meta-raspberrypi
   \"  to the line  above /home/khader<username>/openbmc/metaphosphor \"

       4. #build  bitbake obmc-phosphor-image

The above steps I have used to build an Openbmc project.

Can you help me what further steps should i need to do so that i can view
the /redfish/v1/  content in the webbrowser.

Note:- I am compiling the openbmc code in the server machine.

Any help /guidelines on this will really help me alot.
Appreciate all your help.

Thanks & Regards,
khader B Shaik