add multi-host support in the phosphor-post-code-manager

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Wed Jul 22 04:28:44 AEST 2020

I would also prefer single process design but as Patrick mentioned about hot pluggable
Host, either we can predefine maximum allowed host per platform or go for multi
process  approach for complete dynamic pluggable host.

We really need to assess what is the disadvantage in predefining maximum number of hosts
With single process because there will be limited slots available per platform.