Sensor value is not accurate which is generated by phosphor-hwmon

Duke Du (杜祥嘉) Duke.Du at quantatw.com
Tue Jul 7 12:15:41 AEST 2020

Hi All,
  I found sensor value type is changed to double in
xyz/openbmc_project/Sensor/Value.interface.yaml,
after this change, the sensor value on the interface
xyz.openbmc_project.Sensor.Value which is generated by
phosphor-hwmon is not accurate, for example, 0.99 volts
would be record 0 volts on the interface. Do I miss some
configuration for phosphor-hwmon ?

Sensor value type is changed to double, which commit is :
4ec6587fa908fe9df41cc0962ab6ff6446fbd54f
https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-dbus-interfaces/commit/4ec6587fa908fe9df41cc0962ab6ff6446fbd54f

Thanks.
Duke Du