Backport isl68137 hwmon Driver

Adam Vaughn adam.vaughn.xh at renesas.com
Thu Jul 2 01:57:23 AEST 2020

Hello, OpenBMC List,

Renesas recently published a patch to the kernel isl68137 hwmon driver which adds support for our current line of digital PWM voltage regulators. This patch is included in the 5.7 release of the kernel. (See https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/log/?qt=grep&q=isl68137)

Many of our customers are OpenBMC users so we would like to integrate this new functionality into your codebase to support their current system developments.

How may we best include our code in the OpenBMC tree?

Regards,

Adam Vaughn
Staff Product Marketing Manager
Core Power Solutions
Mobility, Infrastructure, and IoT Power Business Division