OpenBMC Starting Point

Samuel Herts sdherts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 04:38:22 AEDT 2020

Hello,
I am currently working on getting a working OpenBMC test environment up and
running. I am using VirtualBox and the github Development Environment
tutorial. I had a couple questions regarding how to make our own modules.
Would it be possible to upload files to the bmc on the virtual server?
And would I be able to make a script which can read text off of that file
inside the bmc chip?

I have a physical server which I am not using yet, would I be able to
install openbmc and the scripts and insert the file onto the actual bmc
chip, and eventually read from that file?

--
Sincerely,
Samuel Herts